This guidebook is designed to help congregations who have previously engaged in the RE-IMAGINE process keep their momentum for change going. The guide outlines three meetings for the team to achieve the following goals:
- Revisit your vision for an alternative model for your religious education.
- Develop a deep understanding of your current initiative and determine how far it has moved you toward realization of your vision.
- Learn about the Five Building Blocks of Educational Innovation and reflect on how each of these building blocks is addressed in your current initiative.
- Assess what additional innovations would move you closer to the realization of your vision and choose which to include in your next round of innovation.
- Consider ways to create a group that will guard and advocate for your vision as your congregation continues its spiral of innovation.